Get all the League Action here. We will update league events and status at they become available.
Bowling Leagues Are A Great Time!
At Holiday Bowl we have many different bowling leagues including traditional bowling leagues, different scoring methods like 9 Pin Tap (9 or more on your 1st Ball counts as a strike), different premiums (some leagues have cash prizes, some have bowling balls and other have fun licensed merchandise like Nascar, Nickelodeon etc..).
Form Your Own Bowling League!
Company League, Neighborhood Leagues or Just a Group of Friends. You may form a league of your own with your friends, family, co-workers or members of an organization. You may decide the time of day, day of week, number of sessions that you want to bowl. Then tell us how often you want to bowl: weekly, bi-weekly or once a month. We’ll provide the lanes for you.
Finally you will have a league you can enjoy with all the benefits you want, including a great social activity and a fun time with friends. Because this is your league you tell us the rules and how much time you want to spend with us.
Leagues can be formed with as few as 8 bowlers (4 Teams of 2). An extra benefit of bowling in a league with only a couple bowlers on each team sessions can be limited to 90 minutes or less too – no longer do you need to mark the entire night/day off your schedule.
Remember, we have FREE baby-sitting / day care service during league play.
Holiday Bowl League Perks and Specials!
- Holiday Bowl Summer League Bowlers Get Unlimited Bowling On Sundays and a 25% Pro Shop Discount
- You Can Pre-Pay And Get A 10% Discount Off Your League Bowling Fees
League News and Update
- Saturday Summer Mixed League - May 12th @ 7PM
- Family & Friends League - May7th @ 6:50pm
- Have a Ball or Bag League - May 7th @ 7pm
- Sports League Challenging Lane - May 3rd @ 7pm
- Quartermania - Sunday, Monday and Thursday
- Holiday Bowl - Birthday Parties
- Holiday Bowl Wednesday's Lunch and Bowl
- Bounty Bowl - Every Friday from 9pm to 1am
- Holiday Bowl Tuesday Specials 9pm to 11pm
- Rock The House - Saturday 12am to 2:30am
- 300 Games for 2012-13 Bowling Season
- 800 Games for 2012-13 Bowling Season